Friday, May 2, 2014

Where Did That 3 Weeks Go !!!

I can not only believe 3 weeks have gone by so quickly but also how fast the Extraordinary 8 have all grown so fast.  All the puppies throughout the years and it still amazes me.

Here is the Line-up ....

Red Tri Male

 Blue Merle Female

Blue Merle Male 

Red Merle Female

Blue Merle Male 

Sweet Adorable & Available

We also had a visit from Rusty !!!  Thanks to his Forever Home Humans for helping with the photo shoot today.  Thanks Shea & Jenn !!!

It is always a busy day at our house ....

We always begin & end our days with our Checkerboard Aussies"

Cindy, Owner/Breeder of the Checkerboard Aussies, Australian Shepherd Dogs.

3 comments:

  1. Those two cuddled together kill me !
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, so CUTE!!!! They make me want a dog and, trust me, I don't want another dog!!!

    ReplyDelete