Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Referral & An "After" Visit


This past Tuesday I was once again very flattered as we had received a wonderful comment on The "Checkerboard Aussies" Facebook page from Semah's Forever Home Family, as follows:

We were blessed with our Semah from Cindy's Fabulous four litter. After losing our much loved family dog last year and also being blessed with a new baby boy who is the same age as Semah, I've got to say, I was a little wary of bringing home a new furry family member. After talking with Cindy and finding out all the knowledge she had and meeting Bandit and Lexus, I was delighted with her as a breeder. I have know Cindy for some time now. She was very concerned that her dogs would be given the time and love knowing how busy my family life was. She armed me with more knowledge about the breed. The family decided to invite Semah into our home and I am very delighted to say that he has been a wonderful addition. He is a very calm puppy and loves playing with my husband, myself and my seven year old daughter. To my amazement, he is also very gentle around my 8 week old son, only needing a few reminders not to love him up with lots of kisses too often. Semah is developing his own personality and he is a wonderful fit into our family. I highly recommend Cindy and her Checkerboard Aussies.

Thank you for all these very flattered remarks Linda.

It did not end here with the flattery.

"Semah & his Forever Home Family came to visit us today !"


While Semah's Human parents were otherwise occupied visiting, it was thought it would be nice for Semah to have a bit of a visit with his litter mate, Lunette, who is still here until Sunday.

"As you can tell, Semah was not to impressed with being "left" with his Sister one iota !"


Regardless we eventually all had a bit of a visit until it was time for Semah to head on back down the Highway, back once again to his Forever Home.  Thanks for the visit Semah, Linda, Mike and Liam.

Cindy, Owner/Breeder of The "Checkerboard Aussies".

No comments:

Post a Comment